Students receive 10% discount off their bill on Mondays and Tuesdays. You must produce your student id with photo. This promotion may be cancelled at any time without prior notice. All promotion offers applies to our general terms and conditions
ST HELENS £5 CODE
Codes can be redeemed at our St Helensbranch 12 hours after receiving the code. MUST BE A MINIMUM of 2 dinning. Text messages are charged at your networks standard rate. Only one code per mobilenumber per week. Limited codes are available. Also applies to Our General promotional offers terms and conditions below.
Chinese wednsday valid up to the end of 2011.
Codes can be redeemed at our Bolton branch for the Grand Buffet only.Codes must be received before 4pm on the Wednesday. Any codes received after this time will only be valid for the following Wednesday. Each code is only valid for 2 people eating for the price of 1. Text messages are charged at your networks standard rate. Only one code per mobile number per week. Limited codes on offer per week. Also applies to Our General promotional offers terms and conditions below.
Cinema 241 Wednesday
Codes can be redeemed at our Bolton branch for the Grand Buffet only.
Codes must be received before 4pm on the Wednesday. Any codes received after this time will only be valid for the following Wednesday. Each code is only valid for 2 people eating for the price of 1. Text messages are charged at your networks standard rate. Only one code per mobile number wednesday. Offer ends 30th June 2010. Also applies to Our General promotional offers terms and conditiona below.
Can not use together with other promotions, Can not exchange for cash. Must be 18 or over. Valid from Monday to Thursday. Offer ends on 30/09/2010. Also applies to Our General promotional offers terms and conditions below.
TCB Monthly prize draw Prize: 1 winner of £50 TCB voucher.
Draw Date: Monthly
General T&C to all TCB offer and promotions
Entry: Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- This Prize Draw is open to The Chinese Buffet Ltd (From here on know as TCB) customers as set out in the criteria above) who are UK residents, excluding employees of TCB, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. TCB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. TCB may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless TCB is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person and per mobile phone number (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by sms or email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at TCB's discretion.
- We may show the name of the customers that supplied but we will not publish your mobile phone number.
- We may share your tip (even if it is not a winning tip) with other TCB customers in future emails or sms and by entering the competition you consent to us doing this.
- TCB will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. TCB assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply which, in the case of events at The TCB, can be viewed online at certain links(TBA)
- TCB reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside TCB's control. TCB will endeavor to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). TCB will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- TCB accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, TCB reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, The Chinese Buffet Limited, 32 Bridge Street Bolton BL1 2EH, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets/vouchers to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, TCB reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- TCB's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- TCB reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
When making a group booking of 6 people or more we require a deposit of 25% perperson of the meal price for that particular session.
The deposit must be paid no later than 24 hours before your booking and for thetotal number of people booked for.
The deposit will secure the table reservation for the party for up to 30minutes after the agreed booking time. Thereafter the booking is null and void.However we will endeavour to accommodate you as and when your party arrives ata new time.
In the event of your party running late it is the responsibility of you toinform the restaurant, so that we can make arrangements to find you a new tableas soon as we can.
If you haven’t paid a deposit your table reservation is held for a maximum of15 minutes only, after this time your reservation will be null and void.However we will endeavour to seat you as soon as we can, once the majority ofthe party has arrived.
The party will only be seated once the majority of people have arrived.
Once seated your table is available to you for a maximum of 1 hour and 45minutes during our busy times. This is at the management’s discretion and doneon a case by case basis.
All guests sitting in the restaurant are considered to be eating - we do notallow those not eating a table just for drinking. Therefore anyone sat in therestaurant will be charged for a meal at that daily session rate.
If no deposit has been received (due to insufficient time etc) and the group isof 6 people or more the table will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes only.After which the reservation is null and void. However we will endeavour to seatthe party as soon as the majority of the party have arrived.
Deposit refunds will only be considered if cancellation is made 24 hours ormore before the booking.
Refunds will not be considered in part payment if not all those booked for turnup, unless over 24 hours notice is given of the amended numbers.
THE Chinese buffet holds the right to alter the terms and conditions of thedeposit / refund / booking policy without prior notice.
We operate a maximum of 1 hour 45 minutes seating policy during our busysessions such as (Friday, Saturday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Bank Holidaysand Mother /Father Days)
The 1 hour 45 minute policy will start from the time you are seated. Where themajority of the party have been seated the 1 hour 45 minute policy will runfrom this time and not when the last of the party arrives.
The last entry for the restaurant is 30 minutes prior to closing.
The food on the buffet will cease to be replenished at this time and the foodwill start to be brought in 15 minutes prior to closing.
At the discretion of the management small dishes of food will be producedduring the 30 minutes before closing time.
Where a party has made no reservation we cannot guarantee a table for the full1 hour 45 minutes. We will advise you of what availability we have and bysitting down you acknowledge that this is acceptable.
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions are available upon request. Please write to THE Chinese Buffet Ltd 32 Bridge Street Bolton BL1 2EH UK